Saturday 11 October 2008

my new ride

I bought a new bike last week, having not touched let alone ride my old bmx in about 11 months. I think its all in effort to try and get healthy. note not "fit". I dont ever expect to mr. healthy lifestyle but I dont want to be in a position in years to come with weight/health problems which I could have helped to prevent now. The joys of getting older i guess.

Cyling to work is one of them, even though it isnt far away its every little bit that counts. Will also save me some money now that I wont be donating as much to TFL

I havent been out to ride it yet due to not being able to find my tyre pump but I will go out and buy one tomorrow if it doesn't show up tonight. Hopefully get some pictures of it out on some adventures over the coming weeks.

Will also be trying to cut down on snackages. I think snackages are my favourite food. After Lasagne and a good burger of course. Having Peanut Butter M&Ms sitting in front of you on your desk all week doesnt help the cause. Though they do taste real good, just glad they dont sell them over here otherwise I would have a stash hidden away at all times.

Until i get some decent pictures of the bike here it is from a webstore picture.


No comments: